Winter Skin Care Routine 💝

by - December 23, 2016





Hello my chubbies, this is Varia! So, winter is here! and it has started getting cold in the morning and evenings, yk. I have noticed this chap that my skin has become drier (as it does on every winter season). So now this is the indication for me to go and adopt my winter skin care routine!!

✋ Raise your hand if you love cuddling in winter mornings!! 

*raises my hand to heavens*

So w/o further do, let's do thiss!!

Face Wash. So I use Everyouth series for my facewash cremes. Anyone in that, but everyouth only. This time, I got my hands on 'Everyuth Clear Beauty Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash'. Its actual cost is 110 INR for 250g, But since I got this from DMart, I got one free w/ this!!
So this stuff actually smells like it has got real tulsi in it and the fragrance, itself is so relieving that it takes away all the stress; and i feel so close to nature when i wash my face w/ this.



Scrub. Then to take away all the chap and dry skin of my face, i use Everyouth's Walnut Face Scrub. This is really moisturizing and exfoliates very well too. The walnut grains are kinda large than how it is in any other face scrub. This thing is so smooth and creamy in texture. So along w/ exfoliating (i.e. it's usual job), it also moisturizes my face. This is how I get rid of all those dry lil' acne from my face.



Creme. So I have struggled a lot w/ acne last year before i found Roop Mantra. It costs 93 INR for 30ml. I love the smell of this creme, though it ain't that natural. This creme has literally changed my life, and when i say 'literally', i mean LITERALLY!!  I have never used Roop Mantra's face wash and capsules; even the creme itself is so effective I didn't need to try any of these. But i will add, this creme do makes your skin dry, comparatively.



Since it is winter time and this is the winter edition skin care routine, I use Nivea Creme which is 200ml for 200 INR . At first, this makes my face so oily and tanned but after 25-30 mins, it gets normal and my skin feels so moisturized.

Sometimes, I use homemade face mask to relive my skin on sundays.


So that's all for today guys. hope you all enjoyed reading it as i loved writing it. 

Like the post if you enjoyed!!

Share and spread love!!

Don't be a silent stalker, hit me in the comments down below!!
                     *stalking is secretly caring!!*

I'll see you chubs in the next post. Till then you gotta take care of yourself, okayy??








You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave some post suggestions, maybe?

Search This Blog