Monsoon Beauty MUST-HAVES.

by - August 02, 2017

We accept the life we think we deserve.
Welcome to my blog! We are in the middle of the monsoon and it might be raining when you're reading this. Lately, I realized I haven't done a monsoon beauty post yet. *wao* So, I decided to come up with a beauty version of must haves in monsoon and that's what this post is all 'bout! I have shared 08 products: skincare and makeup, that are literally must haves for this season. I believe in doing a couple more season special posts. If you want me to talk 'bout a specific topic, lemme know in the comments, I'd love to do a post on that!

#01. Oil removing Face Wash.
Monsoon comes with a lot of humidity. If you've noticed, your face gets really oily in this season. So, using specifically an oil removing face wash can definitely help. For oily skin, this is definitely a boon, and for normal/combination skin type, this will work too. But I can't be confident with my words for dry skin. Here I'll list two face washes and this monsoon, I am switching b/w these two only.  
The first one is Everyuth Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash and the other is Himalaya Fairness Kesar Face Wash. I don't use Himalaya one for the purpose of fairness but 'cuz it's really moisturizing and calming to my skin.

#02. Scrubs.
I absolutely love scrubs. Somehow, I don't find it easy for me to scrub my face daily even with a daily scrub. Scrubbing is important irrespective of seasons. I scrub my face every 3 days or once a week. It's an additional step to get rid of the dead skin and kind of harm your skin on a minute level so your skin will heal with new skin (you get it, right?)
If you're a sensitive baby, you can use jojoba wax or cellulose based scrub. These are actually daily scrubs so they won't irritate much. 
I use Everyouth's Walnut Scrub. I use it now;  I used it then, and I'll use it FOREVER!

#03. Oil-free moisturizer.
Moisturizing keeps your skin healthy. Better you say it's a way to show yourself how much you care bout you. And self love is the best love, so why not?
Oil free moisturizer is a real thing in Monsoon. Clean and clear Oil Free moisturizer and Lacto Calamine are the two products that I'll recommend you.

#04. Primer. 
Skipping primer is never cool. I realized what I've been skipping until I used it. It 'adsorbs' on your skin and forms a "smooth film" on your face and don't let the makeup get into your pores and hence prevents makeup breakouts *exhales*. It also helps your makeup to stay.  And in monsoon, everyone's face gets oily, so it'll be helpful to keep your makeup on. Currently, I have Colorbar Perfect Match Primer and it works amazing.

#05. Matte Foundation. 
Since your face will be oily in monsoon, it is good to cancel it out with a matte foundation. Actually, foundation is not a must, everything depends on your choice and what you are comfortable in. If you're gonna use foundation, go for a matte one. It will keep you looking fresh all day. Whatever product you'll use, make sure it is waterproof.

#06. Compact powder.
I never skip compact powder whenever I do makeup. It soaks up the excess oil and sets everything. Also, it prevents your makeup from melting into each other. Currently, I use Maybelline Superfresh compact. It's a matte compact powder and it smells so fresh!

#07. Matte blush. 
I do not bronze up my face a lot in monsoon. It just doesn't go with the season. I take some light shade contour to add dimension to my face. Also, I skip 'popping highlighters'. I use non-shimmery ones to brighten up a few areas of my face. Monsoon is the blush season. I keep everything else light so that my blush will brighten up my face and add pretty charm to the whole look.

#08. Waterproof mascara and kohl.
I am not a kohl person. I like them but I can't wear them on my waterline idk. lol If you're a person who loves kohl and mascara and liners, don't forget to choose a waterproof product unless you don't wanna resemble a pretty panda in the city.  

Thank you for reading. I hope this post will help you. Ask if you have any ques. in the comments below or any suggestions?
Now you can reach me through contact form! Please do. I love reading lovely messages by you all♥
Connect with me on:  FacebookInstagramPinterestBloglovinTumblr
For business inquiries, email at variainwonderland001@gmail.com
Meet you in the next post!





You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave some post suggestions, maybe?

Search This Blog